Physiotherapists are experts in the assessment, treatment and prevention of musculo skeletal injuries. Manual techniques, education and exercise therapy are used to promote, maintain and restore physical wellbeing.
We deal with a wide range of health issues and injuries including:
- Back, neck and spinal pain
- Sporting injuries
- Muscle and joint pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Arthritic pain or loss of function
- Workers compensation injuries
- Motor vehicle injuries
- TMJ/Jaw problems
- Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
- Women’s and men’s health issues
- Postural problems
*Specialised health, fitness and wellbeing exercise programs, including Rehabilitation exercise programs and individual and group exercise programs, are conducted in our fully equipped gymnasium and pilates studio.
At EPSI, you will receive a thorough assessment from one of our highly qualified physiotherapists who will review your history, and in consultation with you will discuss a range of innovative options to determine the most appropriate treatment for your condition. We offer full 30 minutes consultations and treatments which may include a combination of:
- Joint and soft tissue mobilisation
- Spinal manipulation
- Dry needling/ acupuncture
- Remedial massage
- Electrotherapy (Ultrasound, interferential, TENS, biofeedback)
- Exercise prescription (Home programs, gym, pilates, hydrotherapy)
A treatment plan will generally involve four distinct phases:
- Treatment and education
- Strengthening and conditioning
- Prevention and maintenance
Your program will enable you to return to full function quickly and safely by taking control of your condition, fast tracking your recovery and preventing any reoccurrence of your condition by providing corrective treatment and preventative measures.
All of our Physiotherapists are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and are required to practice in accordance with the Australian Physiotherapy Association code of Conduct.
• Rebates can be claimed on health insurance on site through HICAPS.
• Care plans can be made by your GP which allow up to five Medicare funded treatments for clients with chronic illnesses.